Aerobic exercise reduces low back pain perception.
From a medical point of view there are only four healthy habits: first eating 5 or more fruits and vegetables daily, second exercising regularly, third consuming alcohol in moderation, and fourth not smoking. From my point of view we could eventually add: fifth capacity for happiness and sixth meditation but both of them have not been yet scientifically evaluated as far as I know.
Exercising physically once a day takes daily a part from your precious time but could appear to be a profitable asset.
Not only for hearth’s but also for articulation’s, including the spine, health.
Provided that the exercise do not provoke any pain it brings oxygen to your muscles, articulations and their ligaments and hamstrings and thus alleviates or at least reduces chronic pain stemming from articulation disease. More than that, aerobic exercise could even reduce the perception of pain in low back pain suffering patients.
With regard to the heart which is also a muscle the AHA advises to exercise 150 minutes a week with a moderate activity like brisk walking.
But the main barrier to healthy habit implementation seems to be the lack of time according to a study here below cited. If you say often to yourself I have not enough time to do all that stuff that eventually could make me healthier, you ought to know that approximately 80 percent of people is confronted with the same issue of lack of time.
And as stated in the first study referenced below, the more the individuals are obese, the more they would benefit from acquiring healthy habits.
1) Healthy Lifestyle Habits and Mortality in Overweight and Obese Individuals
Matheson EM, KingDE, Everett CJ. Healthy Lifestyle Habits and Mortality in Overweight and Obese Individuals. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2012 Jan;25(1):9-15. Available from:http://dx.doi.org/10.3122/jabfm.2012.01.110164.
2) Pain Relief and Aerobic Benefits of an Exercise Bike
By: J. Talbot Sellers, DO
3) Experimentally induced pain perception is acutely reduced by aerobic exercise in people with chronic low back pain.
Martin D. Hoffman, MD; Melissa A. Shepanski, MS; Sean P. MacKenzie, MD; Philip S. Clifford, PhD
J o u r n a l o f R e h a b i l i t a t i o n R e s e a r c h & D e v e l o p m e n t
Volume 42, Number 2, Pages 183–190 March/April 2005
4) Survey shows people have little time for healthy habits
March 9,2012 inHealth
Heart association finds Americans struggle to eat right, exercise and brush their teeth regularly.
- Get Relief With Neck Exercises (everydayhealth.com)
- Childhood Overweight and Obesity (education.com)
- The Truth About Exercise (paleoworks.wordpress.com)
- The Link Between Aging and Back Pain (everydayhealth.com)
- Exercise Can Help You Beat Headaches (everydayhealth.com)
- 3 Easy Habits to a Healthy Lifestyle (bzerobee.wordpress.com)
- Tips about how low fat diet plan can help you all of us as of late (aujasus.com)