Like I promised, here are some photographs taken just before the sun came down.
Photographers, poets and writers often focus on topics related to health or at least well-being which is a concept very near from health.
I have just discovered this wonderful Blog which tales us short stories along with heart minded photographs, all of them talking about humankind and inner feelings. An other Blog reminds me this kind of inspiration, and precisely its name his “inspiration and Chai”. Inspiration nurtures the mind and Chai warmth the body can we read under the title of this Blog as a mission statement. Surfing those kinds of Blogs makes you feel much better afterward. We could say that they play a mindfulness inducing role. Better than antidepressant isn’t it?
Above are examples of photographs I dug up in one of those Blogs referenced below.
1) Pictoryblog. View true daily photo stories from contributors around the world, or submit your own.
2) Inspiration and Chai
3) WrittenImpact. Let us tell your Compelling Human and Business Story.
4) Humankind, voices of hope and humanity
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Stop resisting. Be inspired by your challenges and weaknesses. (inspiredsoulfulspirited.wordpress.com)
That’s why I love them! But as you know I’m a crazy dog person…
“Images represented by TandemStock.com“
Such a commitment for a simple piece of plastic will always astonish me. They live their life fully with no half measure, especially when it comes to toys and swimming pools.
Credit for these amazing pictures:
see more at their post here: