The famous refrain of the Who’s song seems to apply to the course of meditation given by Thich Nhat Hanh at the Plum village (village des pruniers) near Bordeaux, France. The Vietnamese Buddhism way of appraising the world be it matter or living being as a whole and the exercises on our body, our feelings, our mind and the world around us that Thich Nhat Hanh advises us to practice regularly should be mandatory putted in the curriculum of every schoolchildren in my view.
Enjoy the amazing video, given to us for free by the famous Vietnamese Buddhism Master, it includes good advises for preventing numerous diseases brought by the western stressing life we live in the developed countries. All the more there is a paragraph entirely dedicated to the scientists and the state of mind they should adopt to soundly apprehend the object of their research; nature.
- The Heart of the Buddha’s Teaching: Transforming Suffering into Peace, Joy, and Liberation (selflessbeing.com)
- Mindfulness as a Foundation for Health: Thich Nhat Hanh and Health@Google (Video) (selflessbeing.com)
- Thich Nhat Hanh (fiheresource.wordpress.com)
- Happiness and the words of Thich Nhat Hanh (ministryofhappiness.wordpress.com)
- Happiness is Here and Now (namasteconsultinginc.com)