Congratulation to the French climber Arnaud Petit who enhanced the difficulty of the route by jumping over the secured anchorages, putting in place himself his own protections by the mean of nuts in the cracks of the cliff. In case of à fall the distance will be two times the length since the last anchoring point (which itself is not 100 percent safe). The cold blood that is needed to do such a performance is amazing. At the end of the day it was is most inspiring experience of his climber’s career. Don’t do this unless you were as experienced as Arnaud Petit is.
- Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone (themicahblog.wordpress.com)
- Get out of your comfort zone! (robdudley.co.uk)
- The Edge of Your Comfort Zone (joelcornett.com)
- Step Out of Your Comfort Zone (hustle-strength.com)
- Get out of your comfort zone! (lutherparkerjr.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Being Terrified (kanewheatleyholder.wordpress.com)