Following the favorable conclusions of a health Technology Assessment report the Swiss mandatory health care reimbursement fund will continue to reimburse some alternative medicines such as homeopathy alongside with phytotherapy, neural therapy, anthroposophically extended medicine and traditional Chinese medicine – phytotherapy.
The design of some analysis implemented for arguing the report does not compare the results of a therapy but it only compares the individuals who were included in. And everybody already knew that individuals who trust homeopathy and parallel medicine are, at baseline and by their simple way of life, in a better shape and have less bad conditions than individuals who do not attach importance to this kind of medicine.
1) The Swiss government report:
2) A blog advocating for homeopathy and as it was foreseeable quoting abundantly the Swiss governmental report :
- Homeopathy Treatment is Efficient and Cost-Effective (christineonhomeopathy.wordpress.com)
- The Swiss Endorse Homeopathy (randi.org)
- Homeopathy: Right or Wrong? (pmiuk.wordpress.com)