Help your heart:
1) Regular exercise, thirty minutes a day
2) Flossing (dental floss)
3) Reduce salt
4) Drinking wine in moderation can be good for your heart
“One glass per day”
5) Sleep deprive increase risk
6) The interviewer said: ” We love this one on the list: Have more sex”. Response of the internist: ” twice a week reduce stress, and lower blood pressure. Hormones that are created during sex may help with circulation”
7) Three month of twice a week yoga reduce cholesterol
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Beware: such a video tape must be regarded with caution and carefully analysed. The statements here above seem have sense. But other videos like the one shown in Gary Schwitzer’s HealthNewsReview Blog are much more debatable. Such advises are frequently not based on scientific proofs an are some times subject to conflict of interest. It can be the case for wine (but in a far less extends for sex!!!). I let you make your own point of view and I advise you to appraise critically every time you look at such video.