Happiness is a warm gun (The Beatles)
My cousin went to New York (a bad place for French CEO the last twelve months) to participate to the world GNH congress at the UN.
His Buddhist philosophy protected him against any bad Karma because he came back safe. Here below is the manuscript of his lecture showing the possibilities of teaching what happiness proceeds from and a few pictures and links presenting the GNH concept.
Manuscript : Ha Vinh Tho
More content about the Bhutan policy available here:
- “Bhutan – Happiness is a place” (bhutanbound.wordpress.com)
- Gross National Happiness in Bhutan: A Policy in Making (chimalaya.org)
- What’s Your Company’s Gross National Happiness? (openforum.com)
- The Economy of Gross National Happiness (3eintelligence.wordpress.com)
- Bhutan Fails Its Own Happiness Test (huffingtonpost.com)
- UN discusses creation of Gross National Happiness (kansascity.com)
- A letter to the Fulbright International Educational Exchange Program. (aliceverheij.wordpress.com)
- The Top Ten Management Primer on Buddhism and Its Economic Implications: All That You Need to Know About &Ldquo;gross National Happiness” (socyberty.com)
- Why Bhutan is better than the U.S, and Canada and the UK…for real (monkiss.wordpress.com)
- Talking happiness (energybulletin.net)