Social Security Challenges in Europe
I’m very glad to announce to my readers that an abstract that I have proposed with my colleagues has been accepted and is for now enlisted in the tentative program updated the 12th March 2012. The nineteenth Congress of the European Union of Medicine in Assurance and Social Security will stand this year from the 14th to the 16th of June in Padova, Italia.
The topic will be: Social Security Challenges in Europe and the spectrum of the themes addressed is large:
- Population and work force challenges in Europe
- A healthy worker in a healthy workplace
- Evidence based benefit decisions
- Return to work: what works?
- The influence of e-health on healthcare